4.9

I ordered 2 dolls about 2 weeks ago. At first i was worried i wasn't going to receive them after not getting my initial purchase conformation email like most places send out within a few minutes or ordering a product.

After 2 days i emailed them asking if it was a confirmed order or if id have to reorder and they then sent the email and in it said that i would receive another email when they shipped which takes 2-3 days. so 2-3 days goes by and i ended up emailing them again asking if they had shipped since i didn't get that email either. They then sent that email including my tracking number and everything. It seems like the process was all there just that they had bad communication with me.

They arrived 2 days before the expected delivery date so that was nice. They are both very nice quality and very cute.

I would order from them again. Just hoping the communication is better next time around!

Reason of review: On time delivery.

Paradise Galleries Pros: Product.

Paradise Galleries Cons: Communication.

Comments