3.5
Poster increased review rating.

Update by user Sep 11, 2019

I just want to add I will still be buying these dolls, they are adorable but I am not happy that they don't allow you to voice your honest opinions. I will update on further issues or resolutions.

Original review posted by user Sep 11, 2019

Paradise galleries removed my review which wasn't really a bad one. I gave 4/5 stars and said it was a cute so but my only complaint was she was missing a magnet in her mouth for her magnetic pacifier.

Paradise galleries was willing to work with me on the matter but I find it rather shady that they removed my review which also included a photo of my doll. Maybe they didn't want customers seeing how different the doll looks from the one they pictured? But a REVIEW is supposed to be honest and help other consumers make a decision on whether or not they wish to purchase that item. If a company gets to pick and choose a customer's review then all their reviews will be good...

This is DISHONEST! They didn't have much to say other than they were sorry my doll was defective.

No answer as to why my honest review was removed. This kind of business practice is infuriating!

Reason of review: Removed review/shady.

Preferred solution: Were willing to work with me but no answer on the review issue.

Paradise Galleries Pros: Cute dolls, Decent pricing, Fair customer service.

Paradise Galleries Cons: Misleading, Not giving the consumer their voice.

• Paradise galleries complaint