Featured Resolved
2.5
Poster increased review rating.

Update by user Dec 31, 2018

I was told I could return for a refund due to Christmas return policy being extended.

Original review posted by user Dec 24, 2018

This was my first and last time ordering from here. I normally order from Ashton Drake and thought I'd try paradise to save a little money..bad mistake.

Said the doll was full body silicone...well...how about hard plastic... Not flexible like our other silicone doll. She's stiff as a board. She doesn't look realistic at all.

She totally looks fake...like a hard plastic doll. You get what you pay for. She's still in the box doing me.no good. I emailed asking about a refund, no response.

I called and was on hold an hour, nobody picked up. I messaged on messenger, my msg has not been seen. I ordered first part of oct for Christmas gift and so it's been over 30 days but my daughter just opened the doll for Christmas and totally hates it.

I hope I get my money back. But looks like I'm stuck....money wasted..

Product or Service Mentioned: Doll.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments

So package it up nicely and donate it to somewhere worthwhile. Not all children are so picky and it wouldn't hurt your little princess to experience the satisfaction of giving.

to Anonymous #1621391

They finally replied back...I've sent her back. It was a Christmas gift and she'd like another doll to replace it. Nobody asked for you to be rude.